A Girls' World
A place for teen girls to share thoughts and ideas
- Just 4 Girls
Supporting active life styles of girls and their mothers
Promotes a girls right to be herself. Offers articles, club news, games,
advice, and information.
A site on women's biographies: Learn about the impact women
have had throughout history.
The place for teens!: this is a great place for teens
to check in, explore current issues, and dream of a bright future.
every girl is cool.
Books: 4 Girls
- The Body Project: An Intimate History of the American
Girl; by J.J. Brumberg
- Choices: A Teen Woman's Journal for Self-Awareness
and Personal Planning; by M. Bingham
- Taking Charge of My Mind and Body: A Girl's Guide
to Outsmarting Alcohol, Drugs, Smoking and Eating Problems; by Gladys
Folkers and Jeanne Engelmann
- Totally Private and Personal: Journaling Ideas
for Girls and Young Women; by Jessica Wilbur
- Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul: 101 Stories
of Life, Love and Learning; by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Kimberly
- Finding Our Way: The Teen Girls Survival Guide;
by Allison Abner & Linda Villarosa
- Girl Power! - Young Women Speak Out!; by Hillary
- Becoming Myself: True Stories about Learning from
Life; by Cassandra Walker Simmons
- Fighting Invisible Tigers: A Stress Management
Guide for Teens; by Earl Hipp
- Girls and Young Women Leading the Way: 20 True
Stories About Leadership; by Frances A. Karnes, Ph.D., and Suzanne M.
- The Kid's Guide to Service Projects: Over 500 Service
Ideas for Young People Who Want to Make a Difference; by Barbara A.
- Making the Most of Today: Daily Readings for Young
People on Self-Awareness, Creativity, and Self-Esteem; by Pamela Espeland &
- The Right Moves: A Girls Guide to Getting Fit and
Feeling Good; by Tina Schwager and Michele Schuerger